How to Access Belval Campus
Please click here to download the map of Belval.
University of Luxembourg
2, avenue de l’Université
Check the Belval Campus map – as is currently available on google maps – for route information.
Outdoor parking areas and underground car parks are available throughout the campus, particularly P+R Belval Université (in French).
Trains departing every 15 minutes from Luxembourg Central Station to “Belval-Université” railway station via Esch-sur-Alzette. Get more information on train schedules on the CFL’s website.
When on site, access to buildings is easy on foot (appoximately 10 minutes walking distance between the “Belval-Université” railway station to campus).
The following bus lines (in French) are servicing several stops on Belval Campus:
- TICE Ligne 1: Esch – Belvaux – Lamadeleine;
- TICE Ligne 2: Esch – Soleuvre – Differdange;
- TICE Ligne 3: Esch – Belval – Bascharage – Niederedingen;
- TICE Ligne 4: Belval – Esch – Schifflange – Kayl – Dudelange;
- TICE Ligne 7: Belval – Esch – Lallange – ZARE;
- TICE Ligne 15: Esch – Belval – Bascharage – Clemency;
- RGTR Ligne 202: Luxembourg – Belvaux – Obercorn;
- RGTR Ligne 203: Luxembourg – Soleuvre – Differdange;
- RGTR Ligne 321: Luxembourg – Esch/Alzette – Villerupt (F);
- RGTR Ligne 322: Esch – Rédange (F);
- RGTR Ligne 332: Steinfort – Belval;
- RGTR Ligne transfrontalière 306: Trier (D) – Cloche d’Or – Belval;
- RGTR Ligne transfrontalière 309: Perl (D) – Frisange – Belval;
By Bicycle & Foot:
A bicycle path runs south of Belval Campus and many pedestrian areas have been developed between main streets. Bicycle parking facilities area available across campus. Bicycle shelters are available at the “Belval-Université” train station.